miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011

10 CANCIONES STRAIGHT SOBRE HOMBRES GAY (parte 1)

10. Rod Stewart: "The Killing of Georgie Part 1 & 2"
En 1976 Rod escribió y grabó una canción sobre un chico gay que se muda a New York para encontrarse con un final prematuro.
parte de la letra va así:
"In these days of changing ways, so called liberated days, a story comes to mind of a friend of mine. Georgie boy was gay I guess, nothin' more or nothin' less, the kindest guy I ever knew. His mother's tears fell in vain the afternoon George tried to explain that he needed love like all the rest. Pa said there must be a mistake how can my son not be straight, after all I've said and done for him."

 


9. The Kinks: "Lola"
"lola" era el hit mas grande en los 70's para la banda The Kinks, es la historia de un joven ingenuo que se enamora de una chica con "algo extra"
parte de la letra dice:
"I met her in a club down in old Soho where you drink champagne and it tastes just like Cherry Cola C-O-L-A Cola. She walked up to me and she asked me to dance. I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said, "Lola" L-O-L-A Lola, lo lo lo Lola Well, I'm not the world's most physical guy, but when she squeesed me tight she nearly broke my spine"









8. The Lemonheads: "Big Gay Heart"
la letra va así: "Take a look into some big grey eyes and ask yourself You wanna make em cry? Lookin out of them its just as well But you're gonna live to see Im gonna ask you why. Either way you got a bone to pick, cant you leave that to somebody else? I don't need you to duck my sick or to help me feel good about myself. Big gay heart, please don't break my big gay heart"

 

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...